Homemade French Fries
The word French fries is like a delight to kids..They love them and are part of their food. Hmm then why do we go out and get them when its simple to prepare at home in just 20 minutes.
Yes, 20 minutes French fries are ready with less oil..Even My husband doesn't like to get them outside, he likes dishes with less oil.
1) Cut potatoes in thick finger like shape.
2) Add few drops of olive oil in a bowl and mix required amount of salt, chilli powder, pepper powder.
3) Mix cut potatoes with them. Meanwhile preheat oven to 450 degrees.
4) Once done, arrange potatoes in baking sheet and place in oven and set to 425 degrees.
5) After 15 minutes try to turn the potatoes to other sides to spread evenly.
6) Remove them after 5 minutes.
7) Serve them hot.